Story: Our Southern Forests
Episode: Episode 9
Presenter: Stuart Laws
Air Date: 12th June 2022
The Southern Forests and Valleys region is located in the beautiful Southwest corner of Western Australia.
- Commercially produced over 50 different types of fruits and vegetables as well as truffles, nuts, wine, artisanal products, beef, sheep and dairy and let’s not forget the extraordinary culinary experiences.
- The region is the food bowl of the South West.
- Their region is undiscovered. They have unique nature, amazing adventure and they have an abundance of art heritage and culture.
- Including an abundance of produce grown in the region all year round.
- When you visit you can Taste local - either at farm stalls, farmers markets, wineries and farms or through tours, at local cafes, restaurants and shops.
- They are a trails region – walk, cycle, drive, paddle, horse ride.
- The region is home to the Warren Blackwood Stock Route, the longest horse trail in WA
For more information please visit: